Thursday, December 16, 2010

Great You tube Video!

What a beautiful voice reminding us of the true reason for Christmas!

"Where's the line to see Jesus?"


This really touched my heart, reminds me Christmas is not about Santa, presents, fir trees, colored lights, it is about the birth of the Savior of mankind, God's own son, who grew up to sacrifice his life that we may be reconciled unto a loving God who is madly in love with each one of us, yes that includes YOU. God loves you THAT much and more, and He has since BEFORE time (or the "big bang" as the scientists like to call it).

Mankind and the adversary; Satan, have complicated our faith and believing, purposely. (for instance Jesus Christ was actually born on September 11th of 3 BC) It is time to simplify, spend less and give more at Christmas, give love, the love of God, the love of our Savior Jesus Christ. What better present can we give someone than eternal life with a God and His son who are madly in love with us?

I am currently working at the Mall and daily I see long lines for kids to see Santa, after watching this video, I will now wonder every time I walk by: "Where is the line to see Jesus Christ?"

May God pour out His blessings upon you and may you enjoy the true meaning of what we call Christmas: that the creator of the universe, God, loves you so madly that He gave His only son just to have a personal relationship with YOU!

I love you all with Agape (Greek translation from the Bible meaning "the love of God"),

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OExXItDyWEY

2 comments:

  1. I understand perfectly what you are saying. The true meaning for Christmas has gotten buried in the commercial aspects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder where is Jesus in the lives of all these hurrying, scurrying adults who have not taken the time to include Him in their Christmas or that of their children.....

    ...and it makes me so sad for them. I always say a silent prayer for them to wake up.

    ReplyDelete