Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sweet Success

Sweet Success at Last!!! After hours of trying I finally managed to upload a picture to my post! I have tried everything and I kept getting messages that my file couldn't upload or that it was corrupt, of course that's as good as jibberish to me since I don't speak 'computer' and had no idea how to get around the problem. I'm still not sure how I did it but at least it's a start! I think I may be able to sleep tonight without going over this issue again and again. Don't you just hate it when your brain won't let go of something, I swear I've been dreaming about this! Goodnight all and sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. Oh ..how I remember those days and it was only just this past December. I have learned SO much but it was SO hard for me and I am still learning. Isn't it fun? It looks to me like you have come a long, long way..
    I am having SO much fun reading your posts! :):)

    ReplyDelete