Friday, August 21, 2009

Sorry About That

Sorry about not leaving a link to Jan's blog yesterday, so hear it is: polkadotbarn.blogspot ! I'll be away for the weekend, going to meet cousins and friends for a day of antiquing out in Reading PA. Afterwards we'll head to Hershey for our overnight stay and then two more days of antiquing! YIPPEE, I can't wait, I love digging and searching for treasure. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good pics to share with you on Monday, in the meantime I pray you'll all have a blessed and safe weekend!

Diva

8 comments:

  1. Have a blast treasure hunting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there and thanks for visiting my blog, your comment was perceptive and helpful, thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a great weekend visiting and antiquing!! can't wait to see all of your great finds....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to spend a few days! I hope you found lots of treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you found in your travels and hunts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you are going to have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your weekend, Diva! Hope the weather is less humid than its been.

    Thanks for your lovely words about my orange afro...but really - it was meant to be funny. Nowadays I'm white skinned; straight, brown hair... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And back I go. I hope that weekend was wonderful for you and that you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete