Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh my Gosh! I know I said I was done and going to bed soon but I did it again! This photo is of 'Seaside Heights', a neighboring town, just across the bay from where I live. This picture was actually uploaded from the computer, it was taken in the 60's, hasn't changed all that much, and it still fills up everyday with people trying to escape the summer heat. I'm just so thrilled to be able to give you all something to look at when you visit my blog now and to show you all where I live. Okay, now I'm really going to bed, or at least after vegging out in front of the TV for awhile, I've got to get this computer out of my head and there's nothing like a little boob tube viewing to do that!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diva--you did it--I know that it is not easy learning how to do some of the things that we need to know in doing a good job of blogging--and it does take time to figure it all out--I spent hours and hours teaching myself how to do what I do so far--but I know there is alot to learn to do yet--especially since I have the new laptop and different programs--I have to find my way around it all over again--but my love of blogging and all my new blogging friends make it well worth the time and headaches--and oh the joy of discovering how to do something--keep working at it ---hugs, just, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very much like a seaside over here! I could go for that on these hot days...some crisp seaside air would go down really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dear friend that lives in Virginia Beach and the picture she sent me once looked a lot like this. :) I need to call Arlene! :)

    ReplyDelete