Monday, June 22, 2009
I spent the weekend selecting my fabrics, laying things out and designing my new tote...I decided to try a crazy quilt idea but with no prior experience in that area it was a little slow getting started. Soon I worked out the kinks and after a few times of ripping out stitches and starting over I finally got the hang of it! I'm really excited at how it's turning out...I used pinks and black and white patterns...kind of mod funky but with lots of cutesy charm. I also embellished it with some hande embroidery and next I'm going to add some beadwork before the final assembly...I can't wait to use it!!!