Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10th...1980

Twenty nine years ago today I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy Jason...my second baby. I guess it seems silly to call them babies given their age but every mother knows that no matter how old they get they are always "our babies"! I'm not one that wants to go back and relive her 'glory days' but there are days when I wish I could go back for just a little while and hold those sweet little bundles, wipe their tears, watch them sleep...God has blessed me with two sons from my first marriage, two sons from my husband's first marriage and "our" son who recently turned sixteen and is driving...eek! Five boys and I love them all !!! I guess that's why I love creating, painting, gardening, sewing etc... sometimes a woman needs a little girl time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for joining thankful Thursday. If you want to do it again next week, could you please use thankful Thursday as your post title.
    Children are something to be thankful for and they are always our babies. We have 3 boys and a girl. I am very thankful to the Lord for giving me a daughter.
    Rhondi

    ReplyDelete